Tour Contract - Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING ANY BOOKING.
IF YOU MAKE ANY BOOKING, IT MEANS THAT YOU AGRRED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Smoking on the motorcoach is not allowed.
- All tours have a tour director available to you 24/7 throughout the tour.
- All prices are shown in Canadian dollars.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Unless otherwise indicated on the tour page on our website, all reservations may be cancelled at least 30 days in advance, without penalty.
- No refund is available if the cancellation is made within 30 days of departure.
- All reservations for bus tours are fully transferable and you may transfer your seat to anyone else, at any time, without penalty or any administrative fee. Simply send us an email through the Contact Us button at the top of the page.
- In the event that a tour is cancelled, the liability of Rah Tours will be limited to providing a full refund of the original trip price.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made for portions of the trip that you have not taken or used.
- If you have a problem with the services provided while on tour, inform your tour director or hotel immediately.
- Returned cheques: A fee of $40 will be charged for any returned checks.
Cancellation by Rah Tours
Rah tour reserves the right to cancel the tour at least 7 days prior to the tour start date for insufficient participation or extraordinary circumstances occur that could not have been anticipated or avoided. If the tour is cancelled by Rah Tours, you will be entitled to a full refund. We offer refunds under this agreement with the express understanding that the receipt of that refund by you waives any additional remedies.
Right to price increase and right to cancel due to price increase
We may ask for an increase of the contracted price in case the following occurred after the contract was concluded:
No Price increases are permitted after the customer has paid full. If the price increase is more than 7% ,except increases resulting from an increase in retail sales tax or federal goods and services tax, the customer has right to cancel and obtain a full refund.
- a change of the exchange rate in relation to the program publication date,
- a change of the transport costs (fuel, road toll, etc.) not more than 7%,
Children discounts and other benefits
Please pay attention to children discounts, as well as to other benefits which are set apart in the description of a package. Tour participants under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. On escorted tours.
Entering to other countries
Passenger need to have valid passport and required visa to enter the other countries based on nationality and passport this might change. Please check the latest update before booking.
Rahtours does not take any responsibility regarding of refusing by immigration officer by any reason even your travel document be complete.
All travel documents shall be sent to you at the latest 7 days before the departure, unless mentioned otherwise in the program.
Travel documents shall include:
- for a bus package: the original voucher and the tour program,
- for an airplane package: the original voucher, the tour program, and an airplane ticket or electronic ticket number.
Living standards and practices at the destination and standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those founded in Canada.
In case of bus transport, you may bring along 2 pieces of personal baggage.
You are solely responsible for theft, loss or damage of objects left unattended in the bus.
Rah Tours Travel acts only as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, apartment, other accommodation, bus operators, ferry service, car-rental company, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary (“Suppliers”). Rah Tours is not responsible for acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to provide services or adhere to their own schedules.
Rah Tours assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any refund, personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be caused by: (1) any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts, or omissions of the Suppliers; (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, craft, equipment, or instrumentality owned, operated, or otherwise used or provided by the Suppliers; or (3) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under Rah tour. You hereby release Rah Tours from all claims arising out of anything covered by this paragraph.
Rah Tours has no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers,, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, Rah Tour recommends that residents contact the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, Rah Tours recommends contacting the Canters for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying all passports, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labour or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release Rah Tours from all claims arising out of anything covered by this paragraph.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance and travel accident insurance. We will send you full details as soon as we receive your tour booking.
In order to ensure right and proper, Rah tours does not take responsibility any border and passport problem. Passenger should check all travel documents by himself.
Travel outside of Ontario requires medical and cancellation insurance.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance and travel accident insurance and medical insurance, which is required for out of province and overseas when you book your tour. If you are not interested to buying this cover, it means you read this travel insurance clues and you declined to buy insurance.
I hereby waive any and all claims which I may have against Rah Tours and its employees and release Rah Tours and its employees from all liabilities for injury, death, property damage or any other loss sustained by me or my accompany people as a result of our participation in this tour, due to any cause what so ever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care by Rah Tours and its employees.
I read this waiving clues and I am agree with this clues.